JESI is a location-based software solution that enables an organisation to control the risks associated with a diverse workforce of remote workers operating across multiple geographic locations. Using intelligent software that provides lone worker safety monitoring, including where they have been and where they are going will enhance your ability to ensure employees’ safety.
- SMS alerts and reminders – Easily reply to a check-in reminder via SMS or online through the JESI web app.
- Global connectivity – Time zone synchronisation.
- Escalation contacts – Automated SMS and email notifications are sent to predetermined escalation contacts.
- User activity dashboard – Provides visibility of people movements and status of remote workers.
- Statistics – Evaluate how much activity is being undertaken across an entire workforce, team or individual user.
Why Choose JESI Starter?
Quick, Efficient, User Friendly
Simple and fast sign up process. Access to complete user guides and tutorial videos within the software.
Efficiently Confirm the Safety of Staff
JESI provides operation managers with visibility of people movements and safety of staff. Managers receive alerts if users fail to check-in as planned.
Cost Effective, No Contract
No upfront costs or lock-in contracts allowing you to ‘pay as you go’.
Same features of enterprise systems, used by larger companies, allows SME’s to compete with the big guys.
JESI Starter is used by isolated and remote users worldwide and is trusted across numerous industry sectors.
Trusted and proven
by organisations globally.
Sign up to JESI in less than 5 minutes
Open a free JESI account.
Add team members.
Start creating activities.
Welcome to JESI
Employee Relations Manager with Topdrill
Mark Williams (Director), Alexandar Symonds
Act for Kids
Renee McAllister, Act for Kids